I love this photo....Zach looks pissed!
- Baby Landsbaum has given us two false alarms. His mom says that they may have to induce very soon. (You are in our thoughts and our 'strength' candle is ready!)
- Baby Jaiswal had a shower a couple weeks ago. I am still finishing her knitted blanket. I have only a couple more rows to go, but I ran out of yarn...so I think it will be done in another week.
- Baby Rainsford is due Nov. 19. Mom looks good and she thinks the baby will come early just like the first one did.
- I haven't heard any updates on Baby Huypen lately. I can't remember her due date but it has to be soon.
- Baby Scott is expected in February and mom is doing well. She has the cutest little belly in the entire world!
- and there is another expected baby to add to the list (NOT MINE!) but I'm not sure if the mom-to-be is ready for me to advertise yet, so I'll wait for another time.
I'm off to Florida for the rest of the week for work but when I get back it is time for the Tour de Moose! It will be my first time participating and I have a feeling that I am going to be exhausted from traveling but I'm sure it will be a good time. Look for photos next week.