Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Baby Update

Andrew was in New Jersey last week and met Baby Zach and delivered the little knitted cap I made for him. A bit big but it was supposed to be...it is sized for a 1-2 year old. Hopefully it will fit better in the spring when he will really need it.

I love this photo....Zach looks pissed!

  • Baby Landsbaum has given us two false alarms. His mom says that they may have to induce very soon. (You are in our thoughts and our 'strength' candle is ready!)
  • Baby Jaiswal had a shower a couple weeks ago. I am still finishing her knitted blanket. I have only a couple more rows to go, but I ran out of yarn...so I think it will be done in another week.
  • Baby Rainsford is due Nov. 19. Mom looks good and she thinks the baby will come early just like the first one did.
  • I haven't heard any updates on Baby Huypen lately. I can't remember her due date but it has to be soon.
  • Baby Scott is expected in February and mom is doing well. She has the cutest little belly in the entire world!
  • and there is another expected baby to add to the list (NOT MINE!) but I'm not sure if the mom-to-be is ready for me to advertise yet, so I'll wait for another time.
Holy cow!! That is a lot of babies!! I guess I have some more knitting and quilting to do.

I'm off to Florida for the rest of the week for work but when I get back it is time for the Tour de Moose! It will be my first time participating and I have a feeling that I am going to be exhausted from traveling but I'm sure it will be a good time. Look for photos next week.

No comments: