Here is what I've been doing:
- I watched the documentary "The Business of Being Born" twice this weekend. It was excellent! I'm sure some will say it is biased but for someone that is considering having kids I thought it was very enlightening. If you are of child-bearing age and you don't know much about the baby "system" of hospitals, I highly recommend this movie.
- I have started a new blog obsession...green building/remodeling...(please see right hand column.) I am studying to take the LEED exam and we also just found out that our new neighbors are doing a green renovation to another house in the neighborhood. Andrew and I are dreaming about doing our own green renovation someday so I'm gung-ho to get educated.
- I made a new baby quilt....except I don't want to show it to you until the new owner gets it. Wait in suspense.
- I am reading "The Memory Keeper's Daughter".
- Oh, and Saturday Andrew and I went to hear Martin Sexton on his latest tour and it was awesome!! It was just him and a guitar, which is how I heard him the first time. He is extremely talented....and he is from my "home"...NY. When he mentioned Syracuse I gave a loud hoot and got all home sick. Check him out.