Friday, December 22, 2006

Shopping for dresses

It's raining, raining, raining in Charlotte.....so I'm catching up on reading all my blogs and shopping for things I can't afford to buy.

Loving these three dresses at Anthropologie.... do you think any of them would make a good rehearsal dinner dress? I was hoping to find a dress that matched the wedding color scheme of blue and brown...but maybe that's a little over the top. Tell me your favorite.

florida room sheath
dress1

cloudberries dress
dress2

gypsophila dress
dress3

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cloudberries!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the florida room sheath but not the color. I love the cranberry color. Does that help?

I love Anthropologie

Anonymous said...

the cranberry color is great for your skin tone and hair color.

Anonymous said...

(This is Kelly)You know I love RED. But that dress is my favorite. I like the shoulders and the color is really nice. The last one is too close to a wedding dress color.

Anonymous said...

I vote for Cloudberries. I like the style and the color.

Anonymous said...

the florida room sheath in the cranberry color

Anonymous said...

I'm for florida sheath in cranberry.