Wednesday, December 21, 2005

31, day one

Thank you to all of my birthday well-wishers! I received many emails and phone calls yesterday wishing me a happy day.

I spent the day cleaning/rearranging my office and then I was off to work. When I got home Andrew surprised me with this cake....
Example


and with this little gift!!
Example

I have been wanting one of these Small Things necklaces for so long!! I also got this awesome Loop-d-Loop knitting book and this awesome Amy Butler fabric from my favorite peeps.

31 isn't so bad afterall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that necklace! I loved it so much I forwarded the link to Jeff as a "suggestion". Hope you had a great birthday and have a merry christmas.

Amy

Anonymous said...

I love that necklace! I loved it so much I forwarded the link to Jeff as a "suggestion". Hope you had a great birthday and have a merry christmas.

Amy

Anonymous said...

The cake and the necklace are both awesome! What a good partner Andrew is - so thoughtful and creatve! And cards? Did you get cards, too???