Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas

Example

Here is a peek at our Christmas space... and here's what I've been doing with my Christmas weekend....

I made some pillows....
Example


I finally hung my Great Aunt Rita's mirror in our foyer (after it's been sitting in the hall since May). And I painted a blue border around it to give it some more weight and to tie it in with the blue dining/living room. Now I need to paint that table underneath the mirror black.
Example


I made some cookies.... here is Andrew doing the happy cookie dance. =)
Example


I did some reading....with Della on my lap - constantly. I got a lot of crafty books this Christmas which is awesome. I hope I find the time to do lots of quilting and knitting in 2006.
Example


Thanks to everyone for your cards, gifts and good wishes. We hope you all had a very merry christmas.

No comments: