Thursday, September 06, 2007

It's Official


I have accepted a job offer from a commercial interior design firm in St. Louis.

I AM SO EXCITED!


I have really been blessed this year and I want the universe to know how grateful I am. Things could not have worked out better...

While I struggled with being unemployed this summer it gave me time to coordinate and enjoy my wedding and honeymoon; it gave me an entire summer off to enjoy my new husband and spend time with my friends; and it gave me time to think about what I really wanted out of my new career.

I could not have asked for a better opportunity. I will be working in a beautiful office with really lovely people and doing work that I'm proud of. (Eventually I'll be designing in the field of Senior Living).

I start on Monday!

I HUGE shout out to my dear friend Karen who made this all possible for me by giving me someone to contact. I owe you BIG TIME!!

And thanks to everyone that listened to me worry and stress over the last three months (especially Andrew...). I couldn't have done it without your love and support. XXOO

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That Andrew is a keeper!
You should treat him to a huge steak dinner.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from Keith and me. We're really happy for you. Remember having dinner at the trailer (with the hole in the floor) a long time ago - we are all doing such different things now...

Anonymous said...

Wahoo!!! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! You worked hard and took some risks and you've earned some good fortune. Enjoy - enjoy!

PS: Thanks Andrew (Great son-in-law)

Anonymous said...

YAY! CONGRATS SARA!

Amy

Unknown said...

Congratulations sistah!

00 said...

I found your blog during some obsure search several weeks ago. Congrats on the new job from one designer to another!

Anonymous said...

Hummm....

http://cityguide.aol.com/stlouis/beststeakhouses