Sunday, March 09, 2008

Daylight Savings


Look at this...three little babies in my house. My, how life has changed in the last couple years.

Besides entertaining babies and their parents, I've been busy nursing Andrew back from the flu and from a badly cut finger; my third work trip to Omaha; and creating some mock wedding invitations for Andrew's sister.

I have really enjoyed making invitations again and I can't wait for her to see them (they should be in the mail tomorrow!) Once I know she has them I will post a peek for the rest of you to see.

In other news, the Schaus's are expecting baby #2, Baby Scott is due in 3 weeks and tonight is the third annual Seed Exchange Potluck.

I am:
reading the book The Tenderness of Wolves.
lusting this purse.
and studying for this test.

No comments: