Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Recovering

Valentine's Day turned out to be not so bad considering Andrew and I were both feeling under the weather. In the morning I made Andrew a Valentine's day card. It was nice...I haven't made anything with paper in awhile. I was really happy with the results, I think it is super cute! You can see a little Kula and Della down in the corner. =)
Example
Andrew came home at lunch so we got to hang out in the afternoon. Really he worked and I slept on the couch. In the evening Andrew made me a nice dinner, we cuddled on the couch and had ice cream with Magic Shell for dessert.

My friend Bob who just bought a house is thinking of getting some chickens so I had to call and show him the Eglu I saw in my latest Dwell magazine.
Example
I think it is so cute! Now I want to have some chickens of my own. I wonder if Kula would try and eat them?

Remember how Andrew got me a trip to Yosemite for Christmas?? Well it looks like we are going to take a couple other trips instead. I just wasn't feeling Yosemite so we decided on some other places we wanted to go. One trip will be a long weekend to Madison Wisconsin to see Prairie Home Companion and stay at a beautiful organic farm. The other trip will be to Holden Beach, North Carolina for a week of relaxation and sun tanning with family and friends. I'm really excited about both trips so I hope our plans work out.

No comments: