Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Camping with love

Well, after a rough start (sick dog, sick Sara, sick Andrew) we made it to Wisconsin in one piece and had a very relaxing and wonderful weekend. I love Wisconsin! Everytime I go there I am so relaxed.

Congratulations Keith and Shaili!
Example

What an awesome wedding. So simple, sweet and beautiful. It was a little hot, somewhere in the 90s, but the park was the perfect location. I got to see lots of old friends that I haven't seen in quite some time (Hi Dave and Janine!). And I met new people too, like Alex and Rebecca. Go check out their website. They just started a non-profit organization and are doing some really awesome work in Africa.

I actually ENJOYED the camping (stop laughing Denice!). No, really, I did. The fresh air, the stars, the moon, the raccoons, campfires, mashmallows. There is something about camping that just makes you feel good. I didn't have a care in the world. I think I should camp more often.

As usual I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I wanted. We decided it was safer not to take the camera on the Wisconsin river but I wish I had. It was so gorgeous and we had a blast. The water was so much fun.
Example

Now we are back and I have a couple days off to do whatever I want!! I think I'll start with making some toast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we make life too complicated? A few good friends, some good food and mother nature and "life is good". Wisconsin has been good to me - very fond memories.....