[Dad and Me, Tower Grove Park 2006]
I can't believe a week of 2006 has already come and gone!
So far in 2006:
- I painted my bedroom (I will post pictures of the bedroom later today...I'm waiting for my camera battery to recharge. )
- Repainted the kitchen
- Got a new cell phone (dropped mine in the basement and the screen on the phone went kaput. =(
- Entertained my Dad and his wife Ann with dinner, the zoo and the art museum (Thanks for visiting Dad! It was good to spend time with you.)
- I had lunch with old co-workers from my former corporate job
- I got my new parallel rule for my drafting table at home (Thanks MOM!!)
- Running lots of errands and getting ready for school
- Getting the house ready for more visitors....Can't wait to meet you DK!