Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ruler

Example

Look MOM! I'm using my ruler!!! I did a little floor plan for the Baby Schaus room last weekend. But I will be using it tonight and I'm sure I will be using it a lot in the coming months.

School is busy, busy, busy already. As I slowly try to motivate myself to look for a new job I wonder if I really have time for a job. I feel as though I'm doing school work 24 hours a day. It takes a lot of energy to be creative.... and to find the right coffee table for your first project.

Architecture Design and Production is definitely my favorite this semester. I get out of bed anxious to get to class. I hope that feeling continues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that you're making good use of that ruler and enjoying your return to "academics." We will definitely have to do an architectural tour of the city the next time you visit.

Maybe your cousin Amy would like you to do a floor plan of her expanded (hugh) living room!