Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy 2006!

Happy New Year everyone!

Example

Andrew and I had a fabulous evening. We started out with a happy hour at our place and then we moved the party to another friend's house about 4 blocks away (perfect walking distance). It really turned out to be a fun, happy and good time.

Pre and post New Years, I've been working on our bedroom...fixing the ceiling, priming the walls and trying to decide on a color! Here are some pictures of the ceiling before I fixed it up.... stayed tuned for the "After" pictures....hopefully tomorrow.

Example

Example

Thanks to Andrew's parents for sending me the Scottish purse I had mentioned on my blog for Christmas. It's awesome!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo of the two of you!!! Will you email me the original, full size, so I can make a copy for my fridge? Please? Happy New Year!!!