Monday, June 12, 2006

French Country

Here is the project I have been working on for the last month. It is for a couple building a new house and they wanted help with colors and fabric and creating a french country style. I didn't finish as many of the details as I wanted to but I think it turned out ok. Hopefully they will keep in touch and I will get to go shopping with them to pick out some of the furniture.

Here is the whole board
Jun12 003a

Formal dining room
Jun12 006a

Formal living room
Jun12 007a

Breakfast area
Jun12 005a

Family room
Jun12 008a

The perfectionist in me is having a hard time dealing with not feeling like I did a perfect job. But I am trying the best I can to remind myself that this is a learning experience. I have learned a lot so far but I have a ways to go.

Mostly I am just totally distracted by wedding thoughts 24/7. Here is the newest blog that I am addicted to: www.weddingbee.com

Andrew and I are going to visit our fourth venue tonight and another on Wednesday. Hopefully we can narrow it down to one by the end of the week.

No comments: