Monday, June 26, 2006

Joke is on me

Well.... today was not a good wedding planning day after all. =(

The time and place we want for the ceremony is not available. Now I don't mean to sound like a bridezilla......but I am super bummed about this. I had the whole "day" planned in my head....and now I have to change my plans. Not cool.

I went to try the dress on....by myself...(how sad). It actually fit....but I don't think it was "the one". Although at this rate I'm not sure "the one" exists.

Could I sound more pathetic? It's right about now that eloping sounds so romantic and enticing.

I think all I have the energy for today is some more pouting.

Vegas, here we come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with your planning! sounds like you are near the beginning stages so many other things will begin to work themselves out...and with the dress, you will know when it's the one. it may not be like some big huge revelation, but if you're not sure about it, then it's probably not the right one...

best!
joy