Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Saturday Night


Andrew and I spent our Saturday night learning how to entertain 4 month old Benjamin. We gave his parents time to go out on a movie date. Turns out that Andrew has the magic touch. Each time Ben would get upset Andrew would figure out a way to calm him down.

Life for me has gotten really busy. I'm juggling an internship with a Residential designer; an evening class to learn Revit, an architectural computer program; still job hunting and trying to finish my office remodel.

My office is in shambles. Somehow in my rush to get it done I've ended up doing everything backwards. The walls are painted but the ceiling is not. I still have to hang my new shelves and eventually repaint the trim. All of my stuff is still scattered throughout the second floor. Unfortunately it's going to have to wait yet another weekend.

Andrew and I are on our way to North Carolina this weekend to see wedding #2 for the Veety family this year. Andrew's brother Matt is about to head down the aisle. It should be a great wedding since the bride is Romanian and we get to be a part of a different culture's traditions.

I've added some links of my favorite new blogs to the right; absolutely beautiful things, bloesem, housemartin and stylecourt.

And if I haven't mentioned it already Andrew is blogging at slowdownandeat. Check it out and see the fun food we ate this weekend.

A shout out to JonBoy, Reverend Bob and Arnaud who are all celebrating birthdays this week. Happy Birthday Friends!

No comments: