Monday, January 17, 2005

Congratulations Denice and Stephen

dws wedding
Saturday night I helped host a wedding reception for my best friend Denice. She was married in Mexico on January 6, 2005 and most of her good friends here in Missouri and Illinois were not able to attend.

The party went really well with a little fiesta glitter on the tables, candles, fresh flowers, a wedding cake and wedding presents. The King and I Restaurant was fabulous. We had a private room upstairs and they gave us everything we needed.

Denice and Stephen brought lots of pictures from their big day and they looked SO HAPPY..and TAN! No really, I was overwhelmed. I've never seen Denice look so happy and so beautiful. It made me very sad that I was not there to see it in person.

Here's to you, Denice and Stephen... I wish you both the very best. I love you both lots and lots.

dws wedding2
"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction."
~Antoine de Saint-Exupery



No comments: