Monday, June 20, 2005

Surround Yourself with High-Energy People

Example
[Steph and me at the Parker wedding, June 2005]

"Choose to be in close proximity to people who are empowering, who appeal to your sense of connection to intention, who see the greatness in you, who feel connected to God, and who live a life that gives evidence that Spirit has found celebration through them."

[via The Power of Intention Cards, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer. I was already familiar and fond of Dr. Dyer but I first discovered these cards through Ali.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ann and I call it the "Dr. Bidwell Theory" He had a serious heart attack and he beleived in only spending time with friends who were positive and enjoyed life. Some people think he's a snob - but his theory is - my time is short and I'm not going to spend it with negative people.