Monday, July 17, 2006

Cupcakes and other assorted details

We will be having cupcakes..... something like this:
cupcakes
[via www.maganda.org]

So I am trying to decide what to do about the display of said cupcakes.... Here are three options.
I like the ones from Target the best but I wish they had 3 different sizes instead of just two....

Target has 2 sizes...
cakestand

Crate and Barrel...
cakestands

Amazon....
cakestand3


I also sent some bridesmaid dress ideas out to my girls this week. They are all from Anthropologie. I like the first one but yellow wasn't really in my color scheme....but I think it can work. This one is also on clearance so it has a great price! Too bad one bridesmaid is in Denver and one is in Europe at the moment.....

dress1


dress2

dress3


Ordered our save the date cards from www.ofoto.com yesterday.
savethedate

Andrew is working on the website.

www.saraandandrewswedding.com

He plans on adding a bunch of info on Wednesday. He is calling hotels, airlines, car rental places trying to get deals. Unfortunately I think June is an expensive month. Lots of weddings, conferences, travelers, etc.


Waiting for a sample for the invitations to make sure I can print them at home.

Still debating on favors.....

That's it for now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the second dress. I don;t know about the cupcake thingies but NOT the one from Amazon - the white works better. And um, do you need my address? Because I SO want a save the date card ;)

Anonymous said...

I like the style of the yellow dress and also don't like the Amazon thing for cup cakes. What the hell am I doing - this is your dad and all this planning stuff is too much for me. I'll be there ready to party and enjoy the day and most of all - celebrate this day with Sara and Andrew and freinds. Outstanding couple!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the yellow dress! I'd pick that one..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.