Thursday, July 20, 2006

Storm of the Century

Been dealing with this since 7 pm last night. It was pretty scary but I'm fine and the house is fine. Andrew's garden didn't really look fine. The tomato cages were at a 90 degree angle.

I love how this stuff always seems to happen when Andrew is out of town and I'm here alone.

Sleeping in the house without AC last night was not fine.... I didn't sleep.

Luckily my dear friend Aileen still has power so Kula is there keeping cool. Della is on her own in the basement.

The neighborhood looks like a war zone. Trees down everywhere!!

More storms to come tonight...... stay tuned....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to email you our itinerary but your hotmail account bounced?

I'm goi ng to call you, too, to see how everything is. I heard about the storms - scary! I am glad you're okay.

I'll call tomorrow, I feel like it's too late tonight (11:20 your time).