Tuesday, March 29, 2005

No time to nap with Della

Example

I’m so busy! I was at work for 12 hours yesterday! This morning I was off to the dentist and tonight Kula needs a serious manicure. Tomorrow night I have to make banana bread for a work pot luck event. Friday I have to stay at work late. Saturday is a Final Four party. I might also be dog sitting for my friend Aileen this weekend and then I have a charity fund raiser event on Sunday. I thought March was going to be slow and boring but it’s the exact opposite. I can’t keep up!

With so much going on I haven’t had any time to quilt or knit…which makes me want to cry. =(

I’m not sure April will be much better. Andrew and I are speeding things up on the house buying adventure and I’m helping my friend Leigh plan for her June wedding.

I have been working on a slipcover for my office chair because if I have to work in corporate America at least I can make my cube have some personality. I’ve finished the top but I am still working on the bottom. You can see part of it in this picture. I’m pleating the orange striped fabric to be a little skirt. I’ll try and take a picture of the top tonight so you can get a better idea of what I’m doing.

No comments: